Location: Birmingham, United Kingdom
Salary: £50K - £60K + benefits & bonus
A great opportunity for an Senior Auditor to join the Internal Audit Team of a leading Investment Banking Organisation based in Birmingham!
What this position will offer you:
- Competitive starting base salary
- Industry leading benefits and bonus package
- 30 days holiday (excluding public holidays)
- Non-Contributary Pension
- Continuous learning programme and opportunities
- Flexible working options
- Private healthcare
As a Senior Auditor you will be responsible for:
- Undertake operational, regulatory and financial audits of the control framework as directed
- Support Asset Management and Credit Trading business across Europe
- Participate in planning audits alongside other audit members
- Execute audit fieldwork in line with the agreed audit approach
- Explain the findings in a concise and clear manner to senior stakeholders
- Draft clearly thought through and well assessed findings, presentations or reports for communication with management
- Undertake ad hoc audit and advisory work as directed
Ideally, you will have the following experience:
- Around 3-7 years’ experience in auditing, gained in either a professional practice (ideally Big 4) or in the regulated financial services industry.
- Solid understanding of Asset Management activities, risks and controls.
- Ability to be flexible, persistent, results oriented and cross collaborate with others.
- Good organization, analytical, problem solving and communications skills.
- Obtained or working towards Audit certifications.
This is an exciting role with many opportunities to develop your skills and your career. This is a challenging position within a leading, banking organisation, where you will be a part of an dynamic team. Apply now, to find out more!