The Cayman Islands remain the leaders in the offshore funds world, with thousands of structures registered on island. The islands play an integral part in the global financial service system and this role offers experienced Senior Managers the chance to work on an ultra-impressive client portfolio.
This firm works with some huge multi-national fund structures and their client portfolio is one of the most impressive in the Cayman Islands. It includes hedge funds, private equity funds as well as a growing cryptocurrency client base. The Senior Manager will lead a team of locally based Audit staff and play an integral part in the firms senior leadership. The expectation is for this role to quickly grown into a director with partnership a realistic option in future.
As a firm, this organization has grown impressively in recent years and they have enjoyed some huge client wins in recent months. There couldn't be a better time to join the firm for the right candidate. They do ideally need someone to support from this busy season onwards and they are ideally looking for professionals to join before January.
What they offer?
- Generous salary paid in USD, which is income tax free in Cayman
- 5 weeks vacation
- Full relocation support
- Work / life balance - I know everyone says this but this firm truly offers it with their staff working less than 50 hours per week during busy season in 2023
- Impressive client base, the experience will add value to any professional in the fund / wealth management space
- Performance bonus of up to 25%
- Career progression - again, I know everyone says this but this firm truly wants this professional to be a Director quickly.
- Full support for business development and relevant international travel
If this sounds like an interesting role, message me for more details.