Birmingham, Bootle, Crewe, Leeds, Liverpool, Sheffield, Wrexham, York
The Health and Safety Executive is Britain’s national regulator for workplace health and safety. We’re dedicated to protecting people and places, ensuring everyone can lead safer and healthier lives at work.
We are now looking for a Digital Marketing and Website Performance Analyst to join us on a full-time, permanent basis in:
Birmingham, Bootle, Crewe, Leeds, Liverpool, Sheffield, Wrexham or York (with hybrid working options and regular travel to Bootle, Liverpool)
There will be a requirement to travel to Bootle in Liverpool one day a week (or when required). Therefore, we would encourage candidates to consider if the commute from home to Bootle is a feasible distance to travel before making an application.
- Salary of £32,802 - £36,625 per annum
- 25 days’ annual holiday, increasing to 30 days after five years' service
- Civil Service Pension Scheme with 27.1% employer contributions
- Learning and development tailored to your role
- An environment with flexible working options
- A culture encouraging inclusion and diversity
- Competitive rates of pay
- Family friendly policies and flexible working options
- Parental leave benefits
If you’re a digital analytics professional with an excellent grasp of the configuration and deployment of digital analytics tools, this is an exceptional opportunity to make an impact with our imperative organisation.
We need your skills to enhance our service and optimise our digital performance, enabling us to maintain some of the highest safety standards in the world!
What’s more, you’ll be supported to develop and thrive in your role with a fantastic host of benefits and excellent professional development opportunities.
So, if you want to use your expertise to help us ensure safer and healthier lives at work, read on and apply today.
As a Digital Marketing and Website Performance Analyst, you will deliver quality data and analytics to support the optimisation of our digital services.
Making the best use of data, you’ll utilise tools, analytics techniques and industry best practice to deliver analysis for our web services and digital platforms, in line with the digital service standard.
Supporting content design and improving the performance of our services, you’ll develop and deliver our digital content and communications channels using evidence and insight into user needs, ensuring that quality and accessibility standards are met.
You’ll also support the governance, day-to-day management and reporting of HSE's email ebulletin service.
Additionally, you will:
- Collect and present performance data
- Track the performance of our online communications
- Support teams to understand user needs using qualitative and quantitative evidence
- Advise colleagues across HSE
- Develop methodologies and frameworks for digital measurement
To be considered as a Digital Marketing and Website Performance Analyst, you will need:
- Experience of delivering digital communications via a range of platforms, including email
- Technical knowledge and understanding of the configuration and deployment of digital analytics tools, including Google Analytics (ideally GA4), Google Tag Manager and Looker Studio
- Great communication and influencing skills
- The ability to make effective decisions
The closing date for this role is Midday, Friday the 27th October 2023.
Interviews will take place during the week commencing 13th November 2023.
Other organisations may call this role Marketing Analyst, Marketing Data Analyst, Digital Data Analyst, Digital Analyst, Digital Performance Analyst, Digital and Web Analyst, Performance Analyst, or Digital Data and Insights Analyst.
Webrecruit and Health and Safety Executive are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you want to step into an engaging role with our vital organisation as a Digital Marketing and Website Performance Analyst, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.