Data Analytics, AVP
Our client is a globally recognised financial services organisation with offerings in: Corporate and Investment Banking as well as Asset Management. They currently have an excellent opportunity to join their expanding Internal Audit, Data Analytics team.
This role will offer exposure to a variety of machine learning tools and apps utilisation. You will benefit from great career development within a supportive team with a strong track record of promotion opportunities.
- Work alongside colleagues in delivering a portfolio of data analytics assignments in support of the annual audit plan.
- Design, develop and deliver data analytics in an internal audit context.
- Identify opportunities for data analytics and then support the development and delivery of those analytics.
- Support Audit colleagues and business management in understanding your findings and agreeing where action needs to be taken.
- Sourcing, cleansing and importing data.
- Inquisitive, able to take initiative and bring fresh ways of looking at data.
- Some experience of data tools, such as Python and a basic knowledge of SQL
- Experience using Power BI, Tableau, ACL or other analytics and visualisation software.
- An understanding of corporate banking and/ or capital markets would be advantageous.
- You will either be working in a Financial Services firm or a major Consultancy.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you are ambitious and enjoy working as part of a team then please get in touch today for more details!