Senior Internal Auditor
The Internal Audit (IA) team of a Fortune 500 end-to-end manufacturing business, which produces, distributes and retails, it's own World-famous products and brands is recruiting a Senior Internal Auditor for their European team based in Dublin or Amsterdam.
Reporting to the Director of European Audit, the role of this position is to provide independent assurance to the Audit Committee (AC) and the Group Board of Directors, verifying that the controls throughout the Group’s operations are adequate and fit for purpose.
You would be responsible for delivering the audit plan of the European Group, but working with the team of 80+ IA colleagues worldwide, based in North America, South America and Asia. Due to the international nature and reach of this role, the amount of travel required is around 20-30%.
- Review and appraise the performance and effectiveness of internal controls, both existing and proposed to promote effective control;
- Ascertain the level of compliance with established policies, procedures, directions, and relevant regulation and legislation;
- Ascertain the accuracy, reliability and timeliness of management information produced within the Group;
- Conduct various ad-hoc fraud detection reviews in selected business units, undertaking special investigations and other necessary assignments;
- Identify of risk areas and control weaknesses;
- Test transactions to ensure compliance with accepted operating procedures and standards, and evaluate the nature and potential impact of detected non-compliance;
- Formulate solutions appropriate to the activity under review; review and agree findings; secure management’s commitment to the implementation of recommendations;
- Write quality, accurate reports highlighting key findings, conclusions and recommendations for timely review with the relevant directors/senior managers and other interested parties;
- Prepare quality working papers for all work undertaken that can be relied upon by, to demonstrate control failures to company management.
What and who are we looking for?
The successful applicant is likely to be a professional services (Big 4, Top 10 or Top 20) trained auditor. Previous industry experience would be of benefit, but is not essential. You will likely hold a qualification such as a ACA, ACCA, RA, CIMA, or CIA.
Hanami International Ltd are committed to protecting your Data. By submitting your information, you confirm that you have read and understood our Privacy Notice which outlines how we use information we collect about you. (Our Privacy Notice can be found at www.hanamiinternational.com/privacy-notice). Feel free to visit this for more information about how we collect and process personal data.
Apply for Senior Internal Auditor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly