Our client is a global technology services provider which has an annual turnover of around 5 billion euros. A key player in next-generation digital and world leader in the cloud, advanced computing and security, they bring their expertise to all sectors of activity in more than 47 countries. By bringing together cutting-edge technologies across the entire digital continuum, my client opens up the field of possibilities in data and technology, today and for generations to come .
- Perform various technology-driven assurance, advisory and anticipatory audits to assess the design and operational effectiveness of internal controls and identify efficiency and effectiveness opportunities for consideration and management review.
- Participate in integrated audits to become familiar with the entire organisation and activities globally.
- Contribute to the production of reports focused on value and understanding
- Participate in various communications with key global, regional and local officials
- Monitor actions taken by management to encourage continuous process improvement.
- Maintain relationships with key leaders to contribute to the partnership between AI and business.
- Identify data analysis opportunities and use them (if possible)
- Support risk assessments, audit planning and continuous improvement of AI department operations.