The Internal Auditor will focus on the company's integrity in a dynamically evolving fintech landscape. The firm is looking for professionals with a clear understanding and acute awareness of the designated regulatory environment ensure they stay a step ahead of compliance requirements. Your blend of knowledge, foresight, and strategic insight will ensure the firm exemplifies the best practices in fintech regulation and compliance.
The firm is a global leader in it's field and they truly value the internal audit and compliance function. It plays an integral part in the business growth and they blend human expertise with the very best automation and AI tools.
- Monitor and evaluate the company’s internal control environment and examine its adequacy, efficiency, and effectiveness to achieve compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Conduct regular and rigorous regulatory audits
- Identify and raise potential issues, highlighting areas of improvement to enhance operational integrity.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the regulatory environment, keeping the business updated about compliance-related developments globally.
- Collaborate with internal departments, to foster a culture of regulatory awareness and ensuring compliance measures are integrated into daily operations.
- Report findings and recommendations to senior management
- Engage in continuous professional development, ensuring the company benefits from the latest best practices and insights in the fintech compliance sector.
What you have
- 5+ years of experience in a compliance audit role, preferably within the fintech sector or a related industry
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in law, finance, business administration, or a related field
- An in-depth understanding of the regulatory frameworks and compliance requirements relevant to the fintech industry
- Exceptional analytical skills, with the ability to dissect complex compliance matters and present clear, actionable insights
- Proven ability to conduct thorough, unbiased audits and produce detailed, comprehensive reports
- Strong collaborative capabilities, ensuring seamless cooperation with different departments and teams
- Commitment to ethical standards, integrity, and maintaining the highest level of confidentiality
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- Market-based salary
- Annual performance bonus
- Medical insurance
- Housing and transportation allowance
- Casual dress code
- Work permit
- A chance to work with top talent from across the globe
- Ample team-building and bonding activities
- Great overseas travel opportunities