Our client is continuing to experience strong demand for their high quality audit services in the UK and sees 2024 as another year for growth and the hiring of key audit personnel. As a firm their focus is on personal development thereby creating fantastic career and life enhancing opportunities for their staff.
We are helping them hire Audit Senior Managers for various sector teams in London and also for select Director level entry roles. Some SM roles are also available in the regions.
London sectors include consumer markets, asset management, insurance, banking, natural resources and energy, media and technology, professional practices, real estate, NFP, public sector and international client (brand names) teams.
Responsibilities include the following for senior manager roles. At Director level you will be acting as RI and therefore for most roles require current RI status (or intention to gain RI status) with at least 2 years current audit experience in the UK.
- Act as audit lead on a range of clients including listed entities.
- Leading and direct all aspects of audit services delivered.
- Responsible for maximising profitability from a portfolio of clients and taking responsibility for budgeting, WiP control and billing.
- Support Partners in group sales and marketing activity.
- Engage with clients directly on technical and audit judgement decisions
- ACA/ACCA/ICAS qualified or overseas equivalent
- Significant current experience of delivering external audit services to clients. Most likely gained in a UK based top 50 firm at Manager + level with a strong awareness of the UK audit quality regulatory environment.
- Excellent working knowledge of IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
- Managing and developing staff including coordinating staff projects, mentoring, counselling, appraising, recruiting etc.
- Proven experience in managing a wide portfolio of concurrent projects and project teams.
Our client offers competitive base salaries based on experience + cash allowance + bonus and a superb range of core and flexible benefits including salary/extra holiday swap.