Role: Senior ESG Consultant
Location: London or Surrey locations will be considered ( Hybrid)
Salary: £60 000- £75 000 (Depending on Experience)
Timely Recruit is recruiting on behalf of a world class client who are expanding and hiring a Senior Sustainability ESG Consultant.
Our client is a focused ESG Consultancy looking for someone in ESG/ Net Zero expertise.
Important to consider:
The key is that YOU are are passionate and interested in Sustainability / ESG/ Net Zero communicate effectively at a high level and have a Consulting background.
Your primary focus will be involve writing ESG Impact Reports, advising on ESG targets and providing recommendations to achieve these strategies. The role will also involve calculating Net Zero baseline emissions and creating carbon reduction plans for Private Equity Clients.
Senior ESG Consultant
You will be required to Consult with the board and senior management of new and existing clients to help them to understand and document areas of Environmental, Social and Governance at their company and map their journey to Net Zero.
- Calculate our client’s carbon footprint, advise on offsetting, and reduce Co2
- Devise Sustainability policies and strategies
- Expertly completing investor reporting, including TCFD (Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures)
- Devise CSR - (Corporate Social Responsibility) and Sustainability strategies and policies.
- Recommend courses of Sustainability/ ESG action
- Create impact reports
- Engage with supply chain
- Score client's ESG performance
- Recommend targeted actions to achieve a glide path to net zero and other ESG goals
Our client is a Consultancy firm and having experience with working in a Consultancy in an ESG professional environment will give you a competitive advantage in ESG.
- Experience in Environmental, or Social or Governance aspects in Sustainability.
- A minimum of 5 years experience working for a business consultancy organisation.
- Managed a small team of 3-4 consultants.
- Enjoy writing as a consultant as this is a significant part of the role.
- Passionate about driving Sustainability and working in an ESG Consulting environment, reducing Carbon (CO2) and achieving Net Zero.
- Strong in Decarbonisation / Net Zero strategy/advisory, carbon management
- SFDR reports
- Sustainability Strategy, including Decarbonisation and ESG.
- Investor reporting, including TCFD (Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures)
- Carbon Foot-printing, Net Zero and ESG
- SFDR - Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation
If you meet these requirements and are interested to discuss the role, Please APPLY NOW!