Internal Audit Manager - Slough with hybrid working
Our client, a large, international business an leader in its field, seeks an Internal Audit Manager for its growing corporate audit team.
As an Internal Audit Manager you will be responsible for a broad range of risk-based audits across the business and provide independent assurance for senior management, the Board and the Audit Committee that the organisation's risk management, governance and internal control processes are designed and operating effectively.
The role will provide also contribute to development of the internal audit function, methodology, data driven approach and advocate and promote effective risk management, internal control and corporate governance throughout the business.
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary
- Good bonus and benefits package
- Opportunities for further career development in the department or wider business
- Hybrid working
Qualifications / skills / attributes
- Qualified accountant or audit professional - ACA, CA, CPA, ACCA, CMIIA, CIA or equivalent
- Post qualification audit experience ideally gained in a commercial organisation
- Strong relationship management and influencing experience
- Excellent written English and report writing skills
- Highly motivated, honest, approachable and collaborative individual