The firm are a Fortune 200 company and have become one of the world's leading diversified manufacturers employing nearly 45,000 people with operations in 52 countries globally. Last year their revenues exceeded 17 billion USD and they have recently reported Third Quarter Revenue of $4.0 billion.
The role is Senior Internal Auditor and will be based in their UK office (west of London). This is an extremely varied role with the opportunity to work across financial, operational and technology based audits and will form part of a diverse international team.
- Work closely with the Audit Manager to complete financial and operational audits across all business lines.
- Have a clear and detailed understanding of the various risks, processes, controls, IT systems, business performance metrics, operational challenges, and business initiatives.
- Ensure proper controls and processes are in place for each assignment.
- Effectively communicate findings in a clear and concise manner to stakeholders at all level. Work closely with senior leaders to create appropriate solutions to controls gaps.
- Develop strong and positive relationships with management and employees so Internal Audit is seen as a function to consult with and ask for assistance and guidance when issues arise.
The ideal candidate will have
- At least 3 years' experience in an internal audit or external audit role. This would have been gained in large corporate or recognized consulting firm.
- Happy to travel internationally up to 50% of the time.
- A degree in finance or accounting or a recognized accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA,CA,CPA is preferred.
- Strong communication skills and ability to function effectively in teams, one-on-one situations, and audit presentations.
- Good analytical skills, with strong risk awareness and thorough understanding of processes and controls.
- Commercially awareness and a highly ambitious mentality.
- Fluency in Spanish, French or German is highly advantageous.
What do you think? If this sounds like then don't delay, APPLY TODAY!
Please note they are not hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.