A leading Asset Management firm with high investment and growth trajectory is searching for a proven Internal Audit Manager to join their Singapore based office.
Ideally you will come from an Asset Management background and have conducted groupwide audits across multiple internal controls.
This opportunity is a key delivery piece that relies on the chosen candidate to execute in depth internal audits from inception to closure whilst running high profile and interesting projects.
In line with the company’s methodology and standards, deliver and execute audit assignments across a diverse portfolio in a timely and thorough manner.
- Be the SME or technical audit expert across interesting and diverse audit projects group wide.
- Effectively manage audit assignment teams regularly and provide thorough coaching to less experienced members of the team.
- Review, challenge and amend audit assignments with the Director team and other senior stakeholders.
- Internal audit reporting and presentation of findings to management
- Provide expertise in audit planning and internal control development and implementation across the business areas.
- Actively integrate, build, and manage relationships with business stakeholders to execute audit objectives effectively whilst understanding the business needs.
- Professional auditing qualifications, such as CIA, CA or CPA.
- circa 4 - 6 years of experience in internal audit within the financial services industry, ideally asset management. Investment Banking experience also highly sought after.
- Fluent in Mandarin is a bonus - written and speaking
- Demonstrable senior stakeholder management experience
- An ability to build and maintain key relationships with group wide business line leaders.
- Local regulation knowledge