As a lead auditor, successful candidates will be part of the wider audit function which works with business functions around the world. They will be tasked with leading and joining various internal audit projects in order to remove or mitigate any risks that the business may encounter.
Internal Audit projects will be aligned to the company’s internal audit methodology, which includes a mixture of operational audit, financial audit and some elements of compliance related projects. Alongside this, you will be given opportunities for growth, including performance-based promotion/rewards, international business trips and a rotation into the international business trips and a rotation into the business. The Internal Audit team is very diverse with auditors coming from around the world with different cultures and backgrounds. This is an excellent opportunity for audit talent ready to be pushed to excel in an internal audit position.
- Supporting and participating in various internal audit engagements as a leading member of the wider audit function.
- Being an active and helpful team member.
- Leading the reporting of Internal Audit project results and be able to disseminate the information to relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure that the Internal Audit projects are compliant with the Group Internal Audit’s quality standards
- 6-10 years of professional working experience within a top tier accountancy/audit firm or a globally recognised company with a medium-large sized audit team.
- Professional experience working in internal audit, external audit, financial audit
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills. Any additional European languages are an advantage
- An ambitious mindset and a willingness to learn.
- Higher educational degree (e.g masters) from a top-ranked university or business school.