This is a rare opportunity for a financial services external audit specialist to join a high-quality firm in the United Arab Emirates at Director level.
Our client is seeking to hire a director to help develop their banking and insurance audit offering in the region and can offer an existing client base and full support for further business development opportunities.
The recent appointment of a hugely respected internationally experienced audit quality director emphasises their total commitment to the highest of standards and further development of their audit practice across the UAE and wider region.
This role will suit an experienced audit senior manager or director working for one the top 10 global firms with banking and/or insurance sector audit experience either currently operating in the UAE or outside the region looking for a move to the UAE.
The role can be based in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, or Sharjah with an agile working model.
• ACA/ACCA/ICAS qualified or equivalent
• Must have current experience of auditing at senior manager level + within the banking and/or insurance sectors with a global audit firm.
• Excellent working knowledge of IFRS, International GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
• Managing and developing staff (not only audit teams), i.e. coordinating staff projects, mentoring, counselling, appraising, recruiting etc.
• Proven experience in managing a wide portfolio of concurrent projects and project teams in a project management framework
You should also have an interest and/or experience of business development as it envisaged that this role will lead to partnership subject to performance.
Mutual support and respect are two of our client’s core values and they are proud of their distinctive, people-centred culture. From informal success conversations to formal mentoring and coaching, they will support you at every stage in your career, whatever your personal and professional needs.
They offer a competitive salary package (tax free) and benefits package.