Your new company
A car leasing company in Berkshire needs a Information Risk and Security Officer. They offer affordable leasing and excellent customer service. The ideal candidate needs analytical skills and risk management experience. There\'s a competitive salary (see below) and benefits, plus career growth opportunities.Your new role
As the Information Risk and Security Officer working in the 2nd line of defence, you will ensure that the business and IT in the 1st line of defence are sufficiently enabled to make well-informed decisions, balancing commercial gains and potential risks carefully.
What you\'ll need to succeed
- Implement the (Information) Risk Management Framework and its processes, as defined by Corporate Information Risk Management.
- Facilitate business impact analyses and risk assessments
- Monitor the progress on the security action plan and escalate when necessary
- Stakeholder liaison and engagement
- Create and maintain a security action plan in cooperation with other stakeholders
What you\'ll get in return
- Information Security background
- Experience of 2nd line of defence
- A good understanding of UK Privacy regulations, in particular GDPR.
- Be a self-starter, pro-active in collaborating with others
What you need to do now
- £70,000 based on experience
- Personal Pension Scheme
- 25 Days Holiday
- 10%+ Bonus
- Car Scheme
- Medical insurance
If you\'re interested in this role, click \'apply now\' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn\'t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.