Our client is seeking someone to assist them in driving technological change within the organisation in order to improve the experience they provide to their customers. Your job as an IT auditor will be to establish the IT audit function within the company from the ground up. Allowing you to take ownership of this function while gaining exposure into a range of technologies and applications, permitting you to work on topics such as cloud and ERP solutions, cyber security, and data privacy.
The position combines the benefits of a great package and working environment with a beautiful location and interesting industry. Making it a highly desirable role for those who are interested in high-end luxury brands or those who are simply looking for an opportunity to really take ownership of an IT audit function.Responsibilities
- To drive continuous development of the IT audit department, bringing greater efficiency and security to the business. Trialing emerging technologies and innovative audit practices.
- Executing end-to-end IT audits covering areas such as IT risk, cloud infrastructure, ITAC and cyber security
- Identify and assess IT-related risks, collaborating to implement mitigation strategies.
- Define the annual IT audit plan and execute comprehensive IT audits, covering systems, networks, and applications.
- Determine the methodology and scope for assessing IT controls, systems, and processes.
- Managing and maintaining high-level stakeholder engagements across different areas of the business. Including reporting audit findings to the board.
- Ensuring the continued development of the team through strategic hiring of new talent to supplement the existing team.
- At least 7 years of experience in IT audit/risk management in a Big4 or Internal environment.
- Certifications in IT Audit or Information Security topics are preferred (e.g. ITIL, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CISSP, CIA).
- Strong understanding of both IT general controls and application controls. Exposure to other topics such as SAP and Information Security are also preferred.
- Experience with data analysis and visualisation tools is an asset (e.g. PowerBI, Alteryx, ACL).
- Ability to effectively communicate complex issues to management, both orally and in writing, in an accurate, well-organised and logical manner.
- MUST be fluent in French. Strong English-speaking skills are also preferred.
- Must be able to work completely autonomously, possessing such traits as independence, problem solving, and the ability to take initiative.