Audit Manager/Senior Manager
- Blick Rothenberg
- Competitive + Benefits package
- 10 Jan 2023
- 09 Feb 2023
- Employer Sector
- Accountancy Practice
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Are you looking to develop your career within a nurturing environment where you can flourish? Do you want to join an award-winning firm that strives for excellence and success for our clients, our people and our business?
Blick Rothenberg are a leading tax, accountancy and business advisory firm founded on personal integrity and technical expertise. Our teams work seamlessly to provide advice throughout the life cycle of our clients. Our partner-led approach ensures that our clients receive an excellent service from a team of high-quality people who combine technical expertise with personal integrity. Our ethos is reflected in the way that we work with our clients, taking the time to understand their business and invest in the relationship to ensure that we can provide the best advice possible. We want success for our people, our clients and for our business.
In order to help preserve this winning formula, to bring it to life with our new joiners and to explain it to our clients, we have articulated our approach through the values of Collaboration, Authenticity Respect and being Dynamic. You can read more about our values here.
We offer a nurturing and collaborative working culture that is caring and protecting of our people, within an environment where they can learn and flourish. In addition to a competitive remuneration package, we offer a range of flexible benefits and flexible hours of work. We have clearly defined career pathways which empower you to manage your own development. We have a number of colleague-led collaborative working groups which help shape our strategy.
As an Audit Senior Manager, you will manage a portfolio of audit clients across a range of sectors with a strong focus on financial services. Clients range from start-ups to established international firms with billions of dollars of assets under management, and include hedge fund managers, private equity houses and advisory firms. You will be responsible for the delivery of the audit plan, usually alongside the preparation of statutory accounts and tax computations for companies, partnerships and groups. You will be a key point of contact for clients during the year, assisting with ad hoc queries and advisory work. As well as delivering an excellent client service, the role includes providing mentoring and development to junior staff, including on-the-job feedback and training.
You will have strong experience of working within practice and have exposure to the essential elements of client service and delivery. You will ideally be working within a managerial capacity already, or aspiring to do so as part of your journey. An accountancy qualification such as ACA or ACCA are essential for this role. As part of the management your journey will continue via mentorship by the senior management team to provide soft skills development to include client and staff management. Personal coaching will also be available as your journey continues beyond formal qualifications tailored to your own individual aspirations and can even help you plot your route to Director/Partner.
- Pension – Looking after your future self when it’s time to step back and relax.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays – Time to focus on what’s important to you.
- Private Medical Insurance – Taking care of your health. One less thing to worry about.
- Permanent Health Insurance – Financial protection in the event of illness or injury.
- Flexible hours of work – We’re on a mission to give you back your time, as with any family, we all work in different ways and need flexibility within our working day and therefore we operate a flexible working policy
- Life Assurance – 4 x times salary, our family is important to us, and so is yours.
- Employee Referral Bonus – We’re always looking for talented individuals to join our family.
- Employee Benefits Portal – Cashback and vouchers on everyday purchases.
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities – Continuous development and support not only for your professional qualifications but also for your personal goals and aspirations, so we can grow together.
- Opportunity to attend social events – Time to stop, pause and have fun.
- Career Coaching – Better never stops. Sharing our time to make the best use of yours.
- Enhanced Parental + Family leave – We want Blick Rothenberg to be a place where you can plan both a career and a family.